And remember, all our cookbook resources are FREE to use and we never charge any extra for fundraising plan fees, to use our templates, our photo library, etc.
Already have an account?
Frequently asked questions
Once you sign-up, you’ll immediately get FREE access to everything you’ll need to plan and run your cookbook project, including:
- Simple step-by-step instructions;
- Electronic advertising posters which you can use in school newsletters, etc;
- Recipe request and cookbook order forms;
- Resources to help you promote your cookbook and boost recipe numbers
- Resources to help you maximise your cookbook sales (and hence profits);
- Resources to help you secure business advertising to raise $’000s in bonus fundraising profits
- Full details of our large selection of available cookbook sizes, templates and styles
- Our extensive FREE portfolio of designer food photos and illustrations
- Various spreadsheets to help you keep track of sales, advertising revenue and profits
- And lots lots more
The time will vary depending on how long you give your families to submit their recipes, and the time of the year. However as an approximate guide, 12 weeks is about average. If you are working to tight deadlines, please let us know and we’ll do our very best to meet these.
You automatically have 12 months to complete your cookbook project, once you sign-up. However if you need to extend this completion date, you can easily do this via your Dashboard Area.
Most of the cookbooks we create are for kindergartens, childcare centres, schools, sporting groups and other organisations. However, we also happily create cookbooks for private individuals as well (100 books is our suggested minimum print run).
We generally suggest you print a minimum of 100 books, to keep the per unit cost as low as possible. However if you want a smaller print run, just contact us for a quote.